- All items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any defects or breakages, you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving the goods. We are unable to process refunds if we are not notified within this time frame.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, unused, and classed as resale-able. Items not returned in this way will not be refunded.
- Only items purchased in-store can be returned to the store. All other returns must be sent back to our warehouse.
- We cannot accept returns on personalised, special-order, custom-made items or items damaged through normal wear and tear.
- Refunds cannot be issued to orders paid with credit notes or vouchers.
- Returning your item back to us – The customer is responsible for ensuring the item is packed and labelled correctly. If the item is returned broken due to insufficient packaging this order will, unfortunately, will not be refunded.
- Please obtain proof of postage when returning your goods back to us. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Upon receipt of the returned item/s, our warehouse team will check for faults or breaks that may have occurred during transit. We will then process your refund, minus the original delivery fee paid. This will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
- Refunds will be paid back onto the original card used to purchase the item. If an item is delivered by one of our couriers and does not fit/ is unwanted at the time of delivery, a £50 reloading fee may be incurred.
- For large furniture, fragile, antique and vintage items: Goods must be in their original packaging (including labels, and unassembled) and in adherence with our return policy.
- We can provide the contact details of a reputable/ suitable courier service who will help with your return.
- Please contact email@example.com with your order details and reason for return and we will reply with the relevant information.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges on any purchases made. If you wish to change your item(s), you will need to return your order for a refund and a new order will be raised.
Items purchased from our store
- We cannot offer refunds for items purchased in our shop as items in our showroom(s) are sold as seen.
- If you do change your mind and decide to return the item, we can offer you a 12 month credit note to spend in-store or online with us.
- In order to exchange an item/s for a credit note, customers must notify us within 7 days of purchase via the returns email address.
- Customers will have a further 14 days to return the item back to us (please note our return address might not be the same as where the item was purchased).
- Customers are responsible for returning the goods back to us. The goods must be in the same condition as when the item was purchased.
- Returning your item back to us – Customers are responsible for ensuring the item is packed and labelled correctly. If the item is returned back to us broken due to insufficient packaging then this order will not be refunded.
Gift Vouchers & Credit Notes
- Gift vouchers and credit notes are valid for 12 months from the purchase date, and cannot be used once this date has passed.
- Gift vouchers and credit notes are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To use your gift card or credit note online please use the code given to you at the checkout point.
- When purchasing antique or vintage items, please be aware that the item may have “imperfections”. These may consist of scuffs, flaking paint, ageing or wear and tear. Please note this is all part of the character that we love. Where possible we always photograph these imperfections carefully to give a true reflection of the product and its condition. If you have any queries regarding the condition of an antique piece, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.